You can’t miss it as his characters are so huge. Korsé, a graffiti artist since the age of 19, has specialised in big graffiti. Animals, which sometimes occupy a whole wall, whales, monkeys, rats, dragons… are on the menu of this illustrator.
– Peel the graphite pencils, then fry them in a paper pan 230 g / m2 with turpentine.
– Add in the same container, a tablespoon of Magritte, three pinches of Escher’s drawing, a sachet of vanilla absurdity, then mix it all with 50 GB of eclectic music.
– In a 10 L jar of acrylic paint, over low heat, put a souvenir photo of the “Model Draftsman” section from 2003 to 2005, which you must cut into pieces.
– Add half a pound of “Graphic Communication” to this same container, then pour in 400 ml of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
– Add a chunk of cinder block and mix with a pole. Make “figure of eight” movements to avoid lumps.
– Pour the solution from the paint pot into a large pie dish. Spread well
– Add the pencils and its pan-fried ingredients to the paint solution.
– Season the whole with a pinch of provocation, two teaspoons of frenzy, a hazelnut from our company and three turns of passion pepper mill.
– Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 25°. Place the tart dish on the grid at an ideal temperature for painting, 27 ° C, without rain, for one or two days, according to your hunger !
– Throw the dish against the wall to obtain a Kafé not too Korsé! ”